Just like you, DCG cares about enriching people’s lives and strengthening communities.
DCG Philanthropic Services Inc. is a national consulting firm headquartered in Saskatchewan. Our firm specializes in fundraising, sponsorships, research, strategy and communication services to support the needs of clients in the non-profit sector across Canada.
Let’s make a difference, together.
Our boutique firm provides direct involvement and oversight on all projects by a team of very skilled and dedicated staff. We have significant breadth of experience in every aspect of fundraising and are considered leaders in our sector. DCG’s diverse team is passionate about working ‘hands on’ with organizations like yours to enhance their fund development success. DCG Associates have experience working on campaigns from $500,000 to over $150M, locally, provincially, and across Canada.
DCG was proud to sponsor the annual Vipond Golf Classic at Riverside Country Club and the Ronald McDonald House Saskatchewan Ladies Golf Classic at Saskatoon Golf & Country Club.
Proceeds from the Riverside Vipond Golf Classic support community services provided by agencies including Cosmopolitan Industries, the Community Living Association Saskatoon, Ability in Me, Special Olympics and Elmwood Residences.
These organizations strive to enhance the quality of life for people with intellectual and/or multiple disabilities. Their residential, recreational, social and vocational services are provided in a manner that promotes dignity and inclusion in our community.
More than $1 Million has been raised to fund the many capital and non-capital projects undertaken by the above agencies for the benefit of those individuals in our community who require support in their daily lives.
The 2019 Ladies Golf Classic raised over $75,000 for Ronald McDonald House Charities Saskatchewan.
The mandate of Ronald McDonald House Charities Saskatchewan is to provide accommodation for families of sick children traveling to Saskatoon to receive medical treatment, but the RMHC-SK offers so much more. RMHC-SK prides itself on maintaining a warm, comforting, safe atmosphere where families have the opportunity to connect with other families in similar situations.Read More
Office Coordinator and Executive Assistant to the President
To continue to serve our clients and their important difference-making work to the level we are committed to, we are expanding our team. DCG is requiring a key support person with a diversity of experience, abilities and expertise to fill the position of Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant to the President.
The candidate should possess the following key competencies:
• exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate with client executive and staff, stakeholders, volunteers and DCG teammates with professionalism
• commitment to secure, protect, and handle sensitive and confidential information
• superior communication skills both oral and written
• experience in researching and composing a variety of written communications and documents
• experience in or willingness to learn the art of writing and communications for fundraising
• dedication to and keen eye for detail
• exemplary organizational skills with experience identifying and implementing greater efficiency
• flexibility and adeptness to prioritize and to move from project to project as required
• aptitude to undertake work independently, manage time, set priorities, and problem solve
• efficiency with technology, including: Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Adobe Acrobat; online research; creative software (such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) an asset; adeptness in learning new programs (ETapestry); travel scheduling
• passionate enthusiasm to make a difference
• willingness to learn–and to have fun in a supportive team environment
Responsibilities of position:
• work closely with the President providing confidential administrative support to include: managing electronic calendar, managing and responding to email correspondence, scheduling travel/accommodations, managing itineraries and agendas, scheduling meetings and preparing associated presentations/documents
• research, edit, proof, format a variety of documents such as case for support documents, feasibility study findings, volunteer training manuals, board reports, draft policies, proposals and/or grant applications
• research and organize information to provide insight on prospective donors, stakeholders for campaigns, etc.
• produce resources (formatting, photocopying, binding) for annual appeals, legacy/planning giving programs, sponsorship activities and integrated fund development programs
• create PowerPoint presentations to support client acquisition; and staff and volunteer training
• update DCG’s website and Facebook page
• organize, attend and take notes at meetings involving clients, staff and volunteers
• perform administrative office functions e.g. track and reconcile office expenses, order office supplies, learn electronic database (ETapestry) to enter and retrieve data
• assume other duties as assigned
DCG’s services encompass:
• annual appeals
• readiness reviews
• legacy/planned giving
• integrated fund development programs
• internal reviews
DCG’S culture is reflective of our mission: to empower charities, unite volunteers and inspire donors to strengthen communities. Our team is committed to our core values: Integrity, Enthusiasm, Ingenuity, Teamwork, and Spirit of Generosity.
DCG offers a collaborative, energetic, fast-paced, but extremely rewarding work environment.
Salary and Benefits
The position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, along with benefit package. The position may often require availability or engagement in early mornings, evenings and weekends, as well as the potential of occasional travel.
Please submit cover letter and resume electronically to: